2020 FAVES (BUT, TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST, 2020 ITSELF PROBS WASN’T OUR ALL-TIME FAVE YEAR)
I mean, what’s left to say about 2020 that hasn’t already been said by every news site I refreshed 7,000 times every time there was a pending lockdown announcement? Let’s just skip straight to the good stuff;
- Driving. I hardly had to drive in 2020, which means encountering less people sitting in the right hand lane on the motorway than ever before. That’s a big win.
- Cats. Ooh we spent a lot of time with our cats – and I genuinely think we’re happier about that than they were. That got harassed a LOT.
- Travel. We got to sneak in an awesome trip over to LA at the start of the year when Covid was just a whisper. Shot some rad models doing their thing for E&W Couture. We didn’t see any bears though, but we did see a roadrunner. Not quite the same but I’ll take it. Defs recommend Route 66.
- No Premier Inn coffee. That’s always a win.
- Smaller weddings. Hot damn they ended up being fun. I love the chaos of big / full-day weddings and was worried smaller weddings would be missing a little something – but nope. Same amount of emotional and awesome couples. Kudos to everyone who just smashed it out in 2020.